MedSciNet’s Registries platform provides a rich and versatile online environment for hosting registries, featuring powerful tools for each phase of the project’s life cycle, from data entry to analysis.
MedSciNet’s Registries system design draws on our decade long experience of developing web-based software for medical research and offers a sophisticated online application package for hosting, maintaining, and monitoring registry projects of every size and scope. MedSciNet’s standard registry system implementation features a complete set of components required for setting up a fully functional registry. The system provides support for sophisticated data entry forms, flexible workflow structures, and advanced data validation, monitoring, and analysis.
MedSciNet’s Registries implementations can be further customised to suit your specific needs and requirements on a case by case basis. A variety of optional add-on modules offers specialised features such as tools for complex statistical reporting, two-factor authentication, and support for multilingual interfaces.
MedSciNet Registries is built to seamlessly integrate with MedSciNet’s other products, notably MedSciNet Tracker, a system for registering, managing, and administering medical research projects. If required, MedSciNet Registries can be set up to work alongside or in conjunction with other related software such as electronic patient record systems and external databases.
MedSciNet Registries is normally hosted from our dedicated data centre with around-the-clock operation monitoring, daily backups, and complete system redundancy. When necessary, MedSciNet Registries software can also be installed and configured to run as a standalone system on your own server.
Stable and Robust
MedSciNet Registries platform is powered by our online database framework (MedSciNet Clinical Trial Framework), which was developed to meet the strict requirements for system integrity, security, and stability that are essential for critical medical research applications. Solutions built on the MedSciNet Clinical Trial Framework currently support over a hundred active research projects by some of the world’s leading universities and medical facilities.
We pride ourselves in providing superior and personalised customer support. Queries regarding our services are addressed and often solved within 24 hours of submission. We are also available for in-depth discussion and advice during every stage of our customers’ projects.
- MedSciNet Registries platform offers a feature-rich online environment for hosting and managing sophisticated registry systems.
- Provides support for advanced eCRFs with on-the-fly data validation as well as tools for versatile organisation of project structure and data entry workflow.
- Features a rich set of options for monitoring, displaying, and analysing the collected data.
- Produces sophisticated and customisable reports based on real-time datasets.
- Can be accessed and monitored from any computer with an internet connection.
- Runs on specialised software developed with particular attention to security, stability, and reliability.